This is a microdermafacial (as described above) with the addition of an infusion that applies skin-specific ingredients under pressure following exfoliation. This can enhance correction of skin dryness, dark spots and other signs of aging skin.
● Epi Infusion/Skin Lightening—Helps with uneven pigmentation, melasma, rosacea and acne with infusion of mandelic acid, azelaic acid, lactic acid, bearberry, licorice, green tea, vitamin K, vitamin A and vitamin C.
● Premium Infusion/Nucell Anti-Aging—Stimulates collagen and applied antioxidants to the skin with adipose-derived stem cell extract, nanosome palmitoyl pentapeptid-3, acetyl glutamyl heptapeptide, nanasome copper peptide, hyaluronic acid and green tea.
● Premium Infusion/Red Carpet Ready—Provides instant skin tightening, plumping and hydration for that special occasion with aloe, panthenol (B vitamin), hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid.
● Premium Infusion/Clarify—Helps oily, acne-prone skin with white willow bark, mandelic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, green tea and tea tree oil. This infusion is followed by a vitamin A peel.
● Peel Infusion/Refresh—Helps dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin and oily, acne-prone skin with a 15% TCA blend of glycolic acid, salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid. This peel will involve flaking or peeling on the second to fifth day after treatment. The flaking or peeling will last four to five days.
● Peel Infusion/Reluminate—Helps pigmentation, brown spots and melasma with a 15% TCA blend of mandelic acid, azelaic acid and lactic acid. This peel will involve flaking or peeling on the second to fifth day after treatment. The flaking or peeling will last four to five days.
Microdermafacial with Skinfusion: $180